If you are experiencing anxiety or stress about the current health crisis, our GuidanceResources Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is here to help.
Through the EAP, you and your immediate family members can receive free and confidential counseling sessions by phone anytime, 24/7. See the EAP Global Directory to find the EAP phone number for your country.
You and your loved ones can also access a series of free live and recorded webinars:
- Coping with Uncertainty About COVID-19
- Navigating Your Work From Home Transition
- How Emotions Impact Eating During a Crisis
- Managing Worry & Anxiety Amid COVID-19
- Tools to Handle COVID-19-Related Stress
Please visit the EAP’s Coronavirus Resources page for even more helpful resources to support you through the pandemic, including:
- Health and safety resources
- Answers to frequently asked questions
- A relaxation break video
- A guide to working remotely
- A manager’s guide to managing a remote workforce
Learn more about all the ways the EAP can help you and your family.