English | Français
The global coronavirus pandemic has required us to find new ways of working and balancing our personal and professional responsibilities.
To support the unique circumstances of our employees and provide the freedom to grow, we have implemented flexible work arrangements in many countries, which enable you to manage your schedule based on what’s best for the projects you’re working on, the people you’re working with and your personal well-being. To learn more about the flexible work arrangements available to you, please contact your manager.
Even though you may be working from home, there are still many ways to stay connected to our colleagues and loved ones, spread kindness and practice gratitude with these resources:
Manage stress, anxiety and depression
Whether you’re looking for a local child care provider, to better manage your finances, to improve your professional and personal relationships or to obtain expert advice on ways to manage your stress, fatigue and anxiety, the GuidanceResources EAP can help. Get the help you and your family need online or by phone anytime, 24/7*.
See more resources to help you and your loved ones cope with their emotional distress:
- Ways to Stay Emotionally Well at Work
- Resiliency During Tough Times
- AECOM Mindful Meditation Class
- Guide to Working Remotely
Make sound financial decisions
Making sound financial decisions and planning for the unexpected can help you prepare for and recover quickly during unforeseen circumstances, such as a global pandemic. If you’re currently experiencing a financial hardship or would like to prevent one in the future, these resources can help:
- 5 Ways to Be Financially Well
- Checklist: Preparing for a Financial Emergency
- Download a Budgeting App
- Managing Personal Finances
Build your immunity
Strengthen and nourish your body by exercising at least 150 minutes per week, maintaining a healthy sleep schedule, protecting your body’s defenses and eating balanced, healthy meals with these resources:
- Be Physically Well When You Transition Back to an AECOM Worksite
- AECOM Bootcamp Fitness Class
- Emotional Eating: The Connection Between Food and Mood
- World Health Organization (WHO): Coronavirus Vaccine
Equally as important as your physical, emotional and financial well-being is your social well-being. Even though you may be working from home, there are still many ways to stay connected to our colleagues and loved ones, spread kindness and practice gratitude with these resources:
- 5 Ways to Stay Connected to Others and Yourself
- Connect with the Global Well-Being Community
- 10 Ways to Build Social Connections
- Spread Kindness on Social Media
For additional ways to stay healthy and safe, including public resources that may be available to you, visit your country’s national health website. To learn about AECOM’s pandemic guidelines and procedures, see the Global Pandemic Procedure.
* Business hours for some EAP services may vary.