Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and the escalating humanitarian crisis has captured the world’s attention. We recognize that many of you may be deeply impacted by this tragedy, and we’re here to provide resources and support in this uncertain time.
We are actively working to ensure the safety of our teams in these impacted areas. For all our employees globally, if you are experiencing stress, anxiety or depression related to the Ukraine crisis, please review the resources below.
Our GuidanceResources EAP provides you and your immediate family members access to free and confidential counseling sessions by phone anytime, 24/7. Find the EAP phone number for your country. You can also register and find online EAP resources (Organization Web ID: AECOM).
If you live in or near an area directly impacted or are looking for situational updates:
- Our International SOS benefit is designed to help if you need to find a health care provider, have a medical emergency, require evacuation services or need other travel assistance.
- Latest Ukraine Resource Update (log-in required) from GuidanceResources (Org ID: AECOM), including:
- Local embassy and Red Cross contact information
- Housing and shelter resources for refugees
- Ways everyone can help support individuals in impacted areas
- Click the alert bell icon in the top right corner after logging in to view the latest updates.
- Support resources from Cigna, including:
If you live in the region and want to help:
Engage your colleagues through your local office who are already actively working together to assist refugees arriving from Ukraine, donating food and goods to families in need and fundraising to support relief efforts.
For those interested in volunteer opportunities, please contact your local leadership for further direction on how you can use your time to help.
If you are participating in any relief efforts individually or as part of a group, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your story.
Note, if you do not live in the region, AECOM does not advise travel to Ukraine or the surrounding area.
If you would like to donate to organizations providing aid and relief:
We have launched a $100,000 USD global employee match campaign to support the dedicated Ukraine relief funds of the American National Red Cross and Save the Children Federation, Inc. Both organizations are doing critical work aligned with our values and corporate responsibility priorities in providing vital infrastructure, access to education and lifesaving aid, such as food, water and shelter, to those in need.
For employees around the world who wish to help, join us in making a donation through our campaign page with Benevity, our charitable donation and grant management partner, and AECOM will match every dollar up to $100,000 USD ($50,000 USD per organization).
- All donations through the Benevity campaign page from anywhere in the world are match eligible and will be made in USD.
- AECOM will match your contributions 1:1 up to $1,000 USD.
- AECOM will contribute up to a total of $100,000 USD in matching ($ 50,000 USD each for American National Red Cross and Save the Children Federation, Inc.).
If you are outside of the United States and would like to support a nonprofit organization in your home country, please consider your local member organizations of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement and Save the Children.
These resources are available to help you and your loved ones cope with emotional distress:
- Coping During Uncertain Times Webinar
- Coping if you are Emotionally Overwhelmed
- Cultivate Inner Peace with Mindfulness (U.S. Well-being Resource)
- Nurturing Children’s Mental Health
- Fostering Resilience Resource Guide
- Tips to Build Better Resilience
- Emotional Well-Being Assessment
Resources for Managers
In times like these, it’s more important than ever to talk and be aware of others needs. As a manager, you play a critical role in supporting your employees.
Visit the Manager Hub to find additional helpful tools and resources for you and your team. Please also review these important resources: